- If you're meeting in groups of 5 or more (or you have any background noise in the room), put yourself on mute when you're not talking.
- Don't dance around. Stay relatively still and focused on the screen.
- A little attention to lighting goes a long way. Make sure we can see your face.
- Put your phone on airplane mode and turn off your email. You wouldn't check your email during an in person Bible study, so don't do it online.
- If you're facilitating the meeting, don't be afraid to remind people of these basics.
- If your internet connection is weak, turn off your video. Audio only isn't quite as good but it usually improves the quality if you need it.
What other tips and tricks have you found helpful gathering online?