Quick Trainings (1-1.5 hours each)
- 3 Circles: Equip anyone to share the Gospel, including 3 questions to move any conversation to the Gospel and 3 responses you could get and what to do next
- 411: Answers 4 questions on 1 piece of paper in 1 hour: Why do we make disciples? Who do we reach? What do we say? When will we do it?
- Includes the 3 Circles and 411
- Plus vision casting, follow up tools, and time in the harvest
- Note: Best case scenario is scheduling 3 of these within a year and pairing them with a weekly rollout below.
- Disciple-Making Practicum | 2 hours a week/ about 6 months | 10 Tools to follow Jesus, share the Gospel, and disciple others to do the same.
- Church-Planting Residency | 7 hours a week/ 2-3 years | Equip and mobilize catalytic leaders to make disciples who make disciples and start churches who start churches to the 4th generation and beyond and train others to do the same locally and/or globally (Please note the link template document, not a specific plan)
- Training Church | 4 hours a week/1-2years | For families/couples/singles that are able to step back from their weekly church commitments and meet twice each week: once for training, once for harvest time.
- Include a Gospel Conversation Training as part of a local outreach.
- We can train for a trip you’re already doing or help you find a neighborhood to serve in your area.
These are just some tracks to run on. Contact me if you’re interested but want something to be lighter or deeper.
Find the Google Doc with same content here.