- What would you do differently or how would your organization change if it suddenly had $5,000,000*? What would you start? What would you stop? What would you do more of? What would you do less of? (*Adjust for your organization by multiplying your yearly expenses by 10.)
- Fifty years from now, if you could write your organization's history, what would you want it to say about the next three years? Five years? Ten years?
- What would your organization attempt if you were guaranteed success?
- What does your organization do really well? What leads to the most "this is awesome" moments?
- Where can your organization be more generous?
- What risks is your organization stalling at taking?
- What is the one thing that is slowing your organization down? Pretend it doesn't exist. Now what? (Does it really exist?)
- What should your organization be doing (or doing more of) that it isn't today?
Original questions here: