Even more than I expected, it took the idea of saving for retirement and laid it out in a way that anyone could do it. Not only that, anyone could do it by themselves without outside help if they wished.
Maybe you currently feel 'set' when it comes to retirement. You know your plan, you know you've got what you need. Good for you. If you fall outside that category, even slightly, this would be a good read for you.
2013 Personal Impact Ranking:
- T4T by Steve Smith
- What Jesus Started by Steve Addison*
- Saving for Retirement by Gail MarksJarvis*
- What Did You Expect? by Paul David Tripp*
- Stop Stealing Dreams by Seth Godin*
- How and When to Tell Your Kids about Sex by Stan and Brenna Jones*
- Sitting at the Feet of Rabbi Jesus by Ann Spangler and Lois Tverberg*
*I own this one and you'd be welcome to borrow it.