- I hadn't had any luck so I started checking out other Christian camp's websites for ideas.
- I came across an idea that struck me as funny, so emailed the other COCUSA full-time staff about it.
- One of their responses referenced a book we had read several years before.
- I visited that book's website and looked through several of the chapter titles and content.
- One chapter title was a term I hadn't yet considered, so I looked it up on thesaurus.com.
- And the first entry in the thesaurus was the perfect term for what I was looking to name.
Maybe the lesson is that, when brainstorming, we shouldn't be afraid to involve outside ideas and other people, as I certainly would have gotten nowhere without it.